Shabby

Sunday, December 8, 2013

Christmas...Thing-A-Ma-Bob

I'm selling some of my craft items at my church's women's Christmas tea this year. Below are some simple minis I created. There's also a spot to hold a gift card and write a sentiment. Wasn't sure what to call this creation so, for now, it's a "Christmas Card/Gift Card Keeper/Mini Album Thing-a-ma-bob".

If any of you can come up with a more clever (and shorter) name than that, leave a comment. :-)

I'm working on some other items too and will post them soon.

Since it's kind of a mixed audience at the tea, I thought 
I'd keep everything in the traditional colors
of Christmas

This was the first one I created and probably my
favorite. The base of the "thing-a-ma-bob" 
is made from 1 sheet of 12"x12" cardstock.

Each one has the same layout, just different papers. 
I used a Christmas stack from Recollections for this one.
On the right is a place to write a personal note.

Unfold it again and there's a spot for a gift card....

.....and unfold it again, and there's some spots for
some memorable Christmas moments. 

Believe it or not, the DCWV paper stack I used for this one
was found at (Can you guess????)
YUP! My local Goodwill for $2!

Love that Santa paper! The pad came with a couple of
sheets of journaling tags too.

Spot for the gift card (need to use that Starbuck's card...)


....and the spots for photos. 


These were super easy to make and can be adapted to any holiday or occasion. 

Blessings,
Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment