Shabby

Saturday, March 23, 2013

G45 National Craft Month Challenge Entry 2: Easter Dress

Every year about this time, I find myself strolling through the girls departments at the mall, admiring the fresh crop of frilly Spring dresses and the pretty accessories necessary to complete the perfect Easter outfit.

I've been blessed with two beautiful boys but once in a while, I imagine what it would be like to have a daughter to share in the joys of all things girly.

This project was born out of one of those moments.

This is my 2nd entry in G45's National Craft Month Challenge for March. Again, I used the very springy SECRET GARDEN papers.

My little girl would wear a pretty shade of purple!

...and have a pretty necklace just like Mommy's!..

....and a great big fluffy bow in the back.


Finally used the cute little Martha Stewart butterfly punch I got for my birthday!

Every little girl needs matching accessories!

Bright and shiny patent leather shoes and a big straw hat!


A matching purse to hold her little Bible and other essentials. 
Off to church and then to the big Easter egg hunt!!! :-)

Easter Blessings!
Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment