Shabby

Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Graphic 45 January Challenge 2013

Hi All!

Finally finishing up my entry for Graphic 45's January Challenge! This month, the challenge was to create something from the beautiful Place in Time collection.

To see more of this collection, head over to their blog: http://g45papers.typepad.com/graphic45/2012/09/graphic-45-sneak-peeks-a-place-in-time.html

You can create anything wish. Layouts, cards, etc. I love doing three dimensional projects so I came up with this: 

Front side. Most of the paper is from the Place in Time collection but I also used some of their Birdsong and a tiny bit of A Ladies Diary. 

Close up of the bottom half. I love the old fashioned honeycomb paper Valentine decorations so I tried to created an hourglass in a similar fashion. 

Close up of the top half. I used a lot of the cutouts and stickers from the collection. I made the pretty red and pink flowers using the Tim Holtz Tattered Floral die. Both were sprayed with Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst mists. Love the colors!

This is the backside. I needed a new calendar and a place to keep cards for birthdays, anniversaries, etc. This is a pretty way for me to remember to send them. :-)

This is the pocket on the bottom. I made the flowers back here too. Right now, it's just holding the extra months for this year. 


This was another fun project and I love this paper. I still have a lot left so we'll see what I can come up with. Two winners will receive a $50 prize package. They will be chosen randomly and announced in the G45 newsletter on January 31st. TO GOD BE THE GLORY!

Happy Crafting,
M.




No comments:

Post a Comment