Shabby

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Birthday Card in a Box

"This is the day which the Lord has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." 
Psalm 118:24

Tomorrow is my younger son's birthday. His addition to our family nine years ago was a timely one. He has brought much joy and laughter to our home. Indeed, November 14th is a day to celebrate and be glad.

Justin announced very early in his life that he IS a marine biologist so it was pretty easy to come up with a theme for his birthday card. 

I saw this "card in a box" recently on Graphic 45's Facebook page and just knew I had to try and make one. You can find the tutorial here

For this project, I used Tim Coffey's, Travel Collection. I used images from the chipboard stickers and paper from the 4" x 6" mat stack. 




When folded, the card measures 5" x 6" and will fit easily in 
an envelope. 

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JUSTIN!!! 
WE LOVE YOU!!!

Blessings,
Millie


No comments:

Post a Comment