Shabby

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

CCL Key to My Heart Holiday Challenge

CCL (Creating the Crafty Life), is having a Valentine challenge! The challenge was to create a project using a heart shape and it had to be dimensional. 

A few weeks ago, I found two of these heart shaped plaques at Goodwill for .99 cents each:

They were cute, in an 80-ish kind of way, 
but I wanted to dress them up a little so....

 ....this was the end result. :-)
THE DETAILS: I reached for my G45 Place in Time 
February Cut Aparts again for this project . 
It's embellished with flowers, bling, doilies, and lace
from my stash. It stands about 8" tall and can 
sit on the easel as shown below or be hung
from a peg. The pretty pink bauble at the top
was another Goodwill find. 


Valentine's Day is only a few days away and I need to get busy on some masculine/boy themed Valentine's for my sweeties and I still have a couple of projects to complete for the Artful Creation Contest! But it was nice to take a break and create this very girly project for my favorite holiday!

Blessings!
Millie

No comments:

Post a Comment