Shabby

Tuesday, March 26, 2019

Gorjuss Easter Decor

“Easter is the only time of the year when it’s safe
to put all your eggs in one basket.”

This year, I decided to add a few new items to our small collection of Easter decorations.

This piece measures about 7” in height. 
I started by stamping and coloring the Gorjuss Girl image
and the Easter basket. Next came the base construction. 
I used all recycled materials that: a coaster, a small 
frosting container and an empty ribbon roll. 

Next came the decorating. Lots of Spring and 
Easter embellishments I’ve purchased at The Dollar Tree 
or on clearance over the last couple of years.

This little cutie was created in only two nights. I think that’s a record for me! Working on a few more projects. Check back soon!

Blessings,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment